Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Introduction

Hi and welcome. I am Juno, woman, wife, homeschool ma and jack of all trades. The whole family knows if help is needed you call Juno.

It seems that as I have been helping the whole family as of late, I have neglected my own home. So now is the time to get my house simplified. DH and I have only been working on it for the last 5 years. This year is the year.

Here I will post the simplified ways we have found of doing things. I will post how we purge, reorganize, cry and cheer at our progress.

We are planning several garage sales to get rid of our junk. We are planning a trip to Texas next summer and are hoping to finance some of it though our simplification process.

Our goal is to be simplified by the time gymnastics rolls around again in September. So, here's to it. I hope you follow me on my journey.

1 comment:

kimodified said...

Looking forward to reading your simplicification process -- it is something I dream of but find myself *stuck* not doing ... I think I make too many excuses.

Kim in MI